Tuesday, October 14, 2003

All Over Again

I envy those folks who knew what they wanted to do for a living when they were kids and are now doing them. When I was young I wanted to play with my GI Joe's. As I grew older I ran into this damn ethical dilemma of not actually wanting to kill people. Wound and verbally assault, sure, but not kill.
If I had it to all over again I think I would of been an architect. All they seem to do is draw and build things. They actually don't do any real work. They just bust out the old crayon box and go to town. Bam one-million dollars in the bank, done.

Then again they probable have people crawling up there asses too.

I don't think being rich has anything to do with it either. I'm sure Bill Gates wishes he had an extra $50 at the end of the month to keep his heat on too. (maybe not).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!