Friday, September 23, 2005

Quick Question

Which of the following statements is true about me (Mr Duck):

a) I am 33 years old.
b) I have a 33 inch waste.
c) I have 33 teeth.
d) I own 33 pairs of tighty whitties.
e) I have 33 known communicable diseases. KNOWN
f) I masturbate 33 times per day.
g) I have 33 dollars in my savings account.
h) I have taken a 33lb shit within the last 48 hours.
i) I have 33 pimples on my left ass cheek.
j) I take 33 hormone pills a day to prevent my nipples from lactating.
k) I have 33 hairs down there
l) I drank 33 beers for breakfast.

You now have 33 seconds to make an answer.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Duck said...

hey I spelled 'communicable right!!

September 23, 2005 1:34 PM  
Blogger Kip said...

m) I farted 33 times while typing this

September 23, 2005 2:10 PM  
Blogger Kip said...

n)I try to wipe 33 time after crapping

September 23, 2005 2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Handbook helps bloggers in danger
A campaign group has published a guide to help protect bloggers based in countries with tough media restrictions.
Your blog is really interesting. I wondered if your readers might like to look at my ringtones site. They can get the best ringtones in the world there.

September 23, 2005 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!