Monday, June 07, 2004

Who's Your Daddy

Next Thursday I am scheduled to be a Dad for the second time. Isn't it weird that we can schedule things like that. I look at my calendar the doctor looks at their calendar. Yea Thursday's good for me, how 'bout you. Around noonish ok for you.

Spent the last week or so disenfecting for the new born. What, is my filth not good enough for her. It's not like she is going to run out my wife's crotch and see my dirty dishes a give me that I disapprove look.

Why is it that my wife wants to go to lemmas class to practice giving birth. Like she needs a reason to call me an asshole. Breath, breath, go to your safe place. Screw that; pump in the drugs.

Women have this weird right of passage thing about labor and pain. Mine took eight hours with no drugs. Well mine took twelve hours and came out sideways.

In my opinion its like going to get a tooth pulled and saying you don't want novicane. You want to feel the root's of the your tooth being ripped from your skull. That way you'll appreciate it. Bull. Embrace the science. Welcome to the USA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!