Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year

Partied in Arizona over the new year. Next time you're in a bar order a Chilled Shot of Patron. Very tasty. The best tequila I've ever had.

We were at a little country bar with a band playing. Two-stepped a little with the old lady and had a few shots and a few beers out of a mason jar. I was in hick heaven. Should of brought my hat and boots. There aren't to many placed down in Socal that I can put those on and not be a spectacle.

New years resolution: No French Fries, No Fast Food Burgers (restaurant burgers are ok)

I figure with that subtraction of those two items; I should drop about 20 lbs this year. I don't know if I could do it though; I love the cheese burgers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Duck said...

That's to close to Ripples (gay cowboy) Especially with Humpback Mountain in the theaters.

January 04, 2006 11:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You can come over and ride our horse. Our kitchen is decorated in John Deere memorabilia. You would fit right in.

January 05, 2006 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!