Friday, March 24, 2006

I Have been TAGGED!

Four jobs I've had
1. Shoe Salesman
2. Parks and Recreation
3. Operations Manager
4. Male jigalo

Four movies I'ld watch over and over
1. Raider of the Lost Ark
2. Star Wars
3. Rudy
4. Glitter

Four places I've lived
1. Long Beach, Ca
2. Fullerton, Ca
3. Anaheim, Ca
4. Downey, Ca

Four TV shows I love to watch
1. LOST
2. Smallville
3. Westwing
4. Joey (just kiding nobody likes that show)

Four websites I visit daily
1. I only use the net about once a week (Doctor's orders)

Four places I've been on vacation
1. Hawaii
2. Washington, DC
3. Rosarito, Mexico
Seattleatle, Wa

Four foods I love
1. KFC snackers - buffalo style
2. Mexican - fried or otherwise
3. Most all noodles with red/meat sause
4. Scotch

Four places I'ld rather be
1. In bed with my wife
2. In bed with your wife
3. Some place warm with an ocean view and a cocktail
4. Playing video games

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!