Monday, September 27, 2004

Remember when sit-com's were funny

"Can I draw you a beer, Norm?" -- "No, I know what they look like. Just pour me one."

"What'll you have, Normie?" -- "Well, I'm in a gambling mood Sammy. I'll take a glass of whatever comes out of that tap."

"What's the story, Mr. Peterson?" -- "The Bobbsey twins go to the brewery. Let's cut to the happy ending."

"Hey Mr. Peterson, there's a cold one waiting for you." -- "I know, if she calls, I'm not here."

"Pour you a beer, Mr. Peterson?" -- "Alright, but stop me at one . . . make that one-thirty."

"How's about a beer, Norm?" -- "That's that amber sudsy stuff, right? I've heard good things about it!"

"What's the story, Norm?" -- "Boy meets beer. Boy drinks beer. Boy meets another beer."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!